London Natural History Society The place for wildlife in London

London Natural History Society - The place for wildlife in London

Subscription Rates

Ordinary member: £20

Application Form: online or for printing

Student member: £5

- Anyone under 18, and people of any age who are receiving full-time education.

Student Application Form: online or for printing

Family member: £4

- where members of one family live at the same address, only one needs to pay the full subscription. Others can join as Family Members for £4 each, and do not receive publications except the Programme. For family membership please enroll one membership first and then This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. the membership secretary with details of the additional family members. Online payment for the additional family members is made at checkout.

Corporate member: £20

- available to organisations such as companies, local authorities and colleges. Carries the same privileges as ordinary membership.

Corporate Application Form: online or for printing

LNHS handles personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 as set out in the Privacy Notice on our website. LNHS is a Registered Charity No. 206228.

Gift Aid Declaration

London Natural History Society is a registered charity and therefore is able to take advantage of the Government's Gift Aid scheme. Under this scheme we are able to reclaim an extra 25p in tax for every £1.00 donated by a UK taxpayer. To enable us to claim Gift Aid on your donation you must pay an amount of UK income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the Gift Aid on all your donations in the tax year and you are responsible for paying any difference. We will treat your declaration as applying to all future donations. You must tell us if you wish to cancel the declaration, your name or address changes or you no longer pay sufficient UK income tax and/or capital gains tax.

You must notify the Society if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient income and/or capital gains tax